Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Does anyone own a sphynx cat or a siamese?whats the best advice you could give me on owning one?

I have had Siamese for years and they are my personal favorite.


They have attidue and mine will find one of our dogs and smack them just for fun. Sammi has lots of attitude but is very loving and likes to sleep with me and cuddle when I sit at home. She sleeps on my desk when I am working.


I will always have a Siamese.


My vet has Sphynx. They are wonderful cats but very sensitve to cold and they need to be kept warm. His spend a large amount of time sleeping on the heater in thier house. They are great if you are allergic as they are hairless and they do not bother most people who are allergic. His are very cool cats with loads of personality and they do well with his other pets.Does anyone own a sphynx cat or a siamese?whats the best advice you could give me on owning one?
I've never had a Sphynx, but have owned a Siamese - he was my baby! Of all the pedigrees I've ever had he was the most loving, loyal, intelligent and easy-going of the lot.





They're very vocal and quickly let you know when they want something.





They're generally pretty healthy, but if they do get ill - it's likely to be something unusual for a cat - mine had tonsellitus which is virtually unheard of.





I lost my Siamese five years ago - and I still miss him.Does anyone own a sphynx cat or a siamese?whats the best advice you could give me on owning one?
i own a siamese but not quite sure what it is you are looking for ..they are very loving and loyal cats but can get spoiled quickly and become pain in the butt if you are not carefull the cats are not born with the temperment that they are accused of having they are spoiled into it
i got a sphynx cats. they are the best creatures on the planet! i had different cats and dogs before, but can't beat sphynx! they don't shed, easy going, champion purrers, friendly, not noisy/annoying, and no fleas!! come visit my site!!!


http://geocities.com/littlenakedangelz

No comments:

Post a Comment