Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is the best advice you've ever been told?

If you do it right the 1st time, you wouldn't have to do it again. My moms.





Be the best in whatever you do, If you pick up horse ****, then be the best one. My dad, when leaving home at 17 to join the Army.What is the best advice you've ever been told?
after becoming a mum it was confusing with all the advice from people and there point of views it was over whelming.


then in a book i was reading it said a mother knows her child the best trust your gut instincts when it comes to your child. plain and simple i know but it helped me and i now have 3 kids and continue to do soWhat is the best advice you've ever been told?
My Mom who told me about credit cards saying ';It isn't money you have, it's money you owe'; after I received my first one...and got into tons of trouble after that and now remember what she said and today I only have one card that you have to pre pay before you can use it and that way no more trouble.
learn from your mistakes. Every mistake u make is a lesson learned
be your self dont let anyone push you around and step on you stick up for your self dont listen to what ppl say and if someone is saying nagitve things to you its 90% that their just jealous
An education is something no one can take away from you.
Don't let family members use your credit cards or your good credit to get the things they need!
i think it is


scoldings of our confidrants are better than the well wishes of envious people.
anything dont kill you make you better
Wrap it up and no kids before marriage
That people can't take advantage of you, unless you let them!
We are all born insane.
yes leave my bf of 15 years but ive took no notice lol
never quit to any problem only face it
Trust no one
You're you, not them...told to me by a very wise man.
to keep my mouth shut

No comments:

Post a Comment