Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What Is the Best Advice You Have Ever Been Given?

don't have sex before marriage. I didn't listen, and now I really wish I would have. Less heartache, less problems supporting a child I hardly ever see (but really love), and less problems with my wife if I would have followed that advice.驴What Is the Best Advice You Have Ever Been Given?
My grandma told me that I needed to stop caring what other people thought of me. She told me to live my life, and not give a crap how others viewed me, and I'd be happier. She was right. My grandma doesn't give a flying fig what anyone thinks about her. She does what makes her happy. I've started doing the same, and I'm alot happier too.驴What Is the Best Advice You Have Ever Been Given?
The best advice I've ever gotten is, ';Don't let no one tell you what you can or can't do.'; I've always followed that advice, and it's worked for me. You are the only one who knows your limits.
By my Father. Do the best job you can whatever the task. There are enough ripoffs in the world!
to stop putting ''inverted question marks'' at the beginning of a sentence..... precious junior school english lessons learnt.
1. Don't sweat the small stuff, it's all small stuff


2. Work smart, not hard.
if u want to succeed go to the positive if u don't go to the negative people








and another one is be ahead of the game
I am 53 years old. The best advice I was ever given was:





Find something you love %26amp; call it work.
Can you please give me some advice on how you got the spanish question mark, and THAT will be my answer, OK????
Dont Get drunk when your parents come home!


Or get caught having sex


or Get caught smoking weed. . .


It has happened to me =/ and sucks Balls
to never take anyone's advice.
Someone once told me how to make the 驴. It was awesome.
I ain't givin' you my secrets!
the truth hurts
You gotta get off that crap or you're gonna die.
Measure twice cut once!
Look before you leap!
Don't take Y!A Serious!!!
Don't take a chance, use a condom.

No comments:

Post a Comment