Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is the best advice someone has told you?

Expect the unexpected, love your self.





There is one saying that I have always help close to my heart, and it says everything.





'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference'





This is a wonderful advice and prayer and has helped me alot.What is the best advice someone has told you?
dont get involved with religionWhat is the best advice someone has told you?
the best advice someone has told me???=%26gt; Life is too shoRt to makE iT boRinG anD dULL!!!so live life to the fullest!!!





anoTher is thAt..DonT maKe anY reGreTs in DoiNg thingS that maKeS YoU haPPy....





whAt is esSentiAl Is inViSibLe To ThE EyE!!!
Well my bff has given sooooo much good advice for the past 2 years that I don't know which one to choose! It's as if she has an answer to all of my problems!
DNT WAIT 2 TELL SOMEONE U LOVE THEN BECAUSE WHEN THAT TIME COMES IT MIGHT BE TO LATE
if something is meant to be then you don't have to force it. It will happen for you the right time.
The best advice someone told me was to serve God to the best of my ability. To live a life that is holy and just. To stay away from sin. To love my neighbor as my self. I think that is some very good advice
It doesn't matter how much crap the world throws at you, just keep going.
Once a whore, always a whore.


They cheat with you, they will cheat on you.
My mother in law constantly gives me great advice. She's like my free counselor and sometimes even therapist :)
In life, hold the candle with one hand, and grab with the other.





It's great to have knowledge, but we have to work, too.
Be yourself; those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment