Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What's the best advice you've ever been given? Regarding...?

Faith.What's the best advice you've ever been given? Regarding...?
If you believe something to be true, whether it is or it isn't is faith. I can believe I am a king, for me It will be the truth. Belief in your mind makes it a truth for you. That is faith. Faith can be a self deception, but it can also be a source of self empowerment. If you believe you can do something, that belief will tend to empower you to the accomplishment of it. Faith is positive thinking. Anyone who has faith in negative things, is empowering the negative things to happen. A negative faith is self defeating. Having faith that God will be with you whatever you decide, is empowering to help to to avoid being indecisive. You have the power, faith is what you must have to use it.What's the best advice you've ever been given? Regarding...?
It is okay if your house is not perfectly clean... it is more important to spend quality time with your children. It is hard to follow sometimes, but I sleep better at night when I know I did something special with my kids, even if the kitchen sink is dirty.
Philosophy is about life, faith is about living it.
You can't give what you don't have. Stay true to your Faith!
Finish what you have in your plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment