Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What was the best advice you NEVER followed and wish now that you had?

Listen to your parents.What was the best advice you NEVER followed and wish now that you had?
get a job throughout university, i listened to my mother and didnt and now i'm paying the consequences..FYI my friend was the one who gave me that advice, always regretted not taking it.What was the best advice you NEVER followed and wish now that you had?
Study.
stay in school.....................





don't sweat the small stuff (#2 choice)
';preheat oven to...';





I never preheated the oven when I cooked pizza or something. So I ate a lot of pizzas with crispy outsides and soft insides.
Study hard. Didn't do it then and finding difficult to do it now.
Don't join the military.
wear your underpants on the inside
Never eat rasberries
invest in bottle water
Stick with school. I dropped out my sophomore year in college, and it's totally hard to get back.
don't use shampoo%26amp;conditioner 2 in 1
Are you trying to make me feel guilty?
Stay out of debt


Dump him
No sex before marriage.
finish your degree while we are paying for it(my parents)...cost me a lot, when education got expensive later, lol
Sorry to be a wet blanket but everything I've done got me here and to say I am glad about how my life is going is a gross understatement.





I believe all things have a purpose and I regret nothing.
When a mere child, I appropriated a canvas bank-bag of Morgan Silver dollars, about 25-35 pounds of them.





Kid at school: ';Go ahead and spend them. You can always get some more!';





I wasn't always endowed with Demonic intelligence.
don't marry him. He'll destroy you.
I told a friend ';Don't go out with that guy because he's a sh*t';. Then a couple months later I did the one thing that I asked her not to do. And, of course, he turned out to be a sh*t. Stupid me.
I wish I had served God sooner.
Regret nothing.
A wise person once told me to ';duck';, I don't remember the rest....
  • roc
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment