Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Whats the best advice you ever recieved ?

and from who did you recieve this advice ???Whats the best advice you ever recieved ?
From my father. He would always say, ';it is what it is';, meaning some things just can't be changed and you have to accept it just the way it is. Great advice, I think. Helps me remember that not everything can go MY way.Whats the best advice you ever recieved ?
Before taking any advice from someone always check the source (like don't take financial advice from someone who is losing their house etc) My grandfather told me this-he was a very wise old man.
To change the way i lived and start doing good in school.


To this day I'm doing good in school and i got this advice from my mom.
to love myself-teacher


make good choices-teacher


be honest and speak your mind-manager
Shawna needs to make sure Shawna is happy before she can make anyone else happy.


my therapist
the advice that I didn't listen to. THey were right.
If it is not a life or death situation then don't worry about / my therapist
never start it but finish it
put yourself before your feelings.
all my best advice where from my mother
Nice guys finish last!!
When my teacher said ';I'; before ';E'; except after ';C';......
my friend told me to not care what people think :)
to eat cheese
  • roc
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment