Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What's the best advice someone's ever given you on Answers?

.....that you followed.......What's the best advice someone's ever given you on Answers?
';Turn off your computer and go to bed!';What's the best advice someone's ever given you on Answers?
Watch out for....................(name withheld).


And I'm lucky I followed the advice.
Mhmm...I've usually given the advices.


Specially on the Family/Relationship Area! I'm always on a roll.








So if you need an advice about something just tell me, I'll try my best to help you out.
i think every single advice ive been given on Y! Answers is excellent.. Just PLSSSS check out my latest question! I realy would appreciate the help! maybe you can reach my list on best answers /advice!
When I first came to Y!A, I was doubting my Christian faith, so I went to the Religion %26amp; Spirituality section to challenge my beliefs. I think the climatic point of my spiritual journey was when I asked a question, ';How do we, Christians, justify condemnation of atheists?'; The best answer I received was entirely unexpected and shocking. It ended with these words:





';God will be just in His judgments. In this I have faith.';


-Schneb





Those must be the wisest words I've ever heard anyone say here on Y!A. He taught me that as long as we know that God is a loving God, everything else will fall into place, so we don't need to worry about it. God has it all covered.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... thats a tough one too answer because most of the advice given to me.. ive followed them all and they all helped.. i need a couple days to think about this one..
';do what you think is right, no one on yahoo can give you an answer that's right for a situation';
use the spell check.
One time...


Dealing with problems with my father...





:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment