Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Need advice on what hairstyle would be best for me please?

right basically i have a side fringe and where my hair is parted at the front my fringe naturally flicks up. I blow dry it down everyday and within about half an hour it pops back up.


Ive got long blonde hair and a side fringe, i want to keep it long and i still want a fringe although preferably not a full one. Does anyone have any suggestions of any hairstyles or techniques of how to make this flick go away lol ?Need advice on what hairstyle would be best for me please?
sounds like you just need to train your hair. Before you go to bed each night try weting the part that flicks up and then pin it with a hair pin or clip in the direction that you want it to go , after about a week of this it should stay where you want it to when you style it!





hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment