Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is the best advice you have ever received?

this is pretty spot on ... for everyone ... its open advice, to learn from, to bask in, to listen too ...





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJ鈥?/a>What is the best advice you have ever received?
Hey there, I remember JJJ used to play that.





My Great-Grandmother (She's be 124 if she was still alive!) told me some things about men, waaaay before I was old enough to understand what she meant, I get it now, she said





';In love there are no Princes, only frogs, buts that's okay, frogs are nice.';


and


';Love is seldom blindingly passionate, the best you can hope for in the long run, is benign indifference.'





What was an eight year old supposed to do with that information? LMFAO!


I never realised how cynical ole Grannie was.What is the best advice you have ever received?
';commiting suicide is just giving up easily'; FTW! (the farther)





(when i was going through some really bad times)





';Think of how everyone else is feeling they are all insecure to ! (to true)';





insecurity sprouts jealousy and hate *nods*





Nice blokes do win !
That is one great and sagacious video :)





I have been given plenty of advice over the years but it can be wrangled into a simple term.





Be respectful and caring to others.





Do unto others as they would have them do unto you :)
Yes I have always liked that song.


On the other hand however.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YwqFz14x鈥?/a>





Flight of the concords is on SBS right now, I advise you to watch it.
From the great rap rappers delight: ';Hotel-Motel-Holiday Inn, I said if your girl starts acting up, then you take her friend';.
You cannot please everyone so better please yourself.
I'd have to say that that sunscreen thing is the most extensive advice you could get!


I've heard it before, it's really good.
Not advice per se, but...





';I've got boobs. Therefore, I win.'; - my female friend; her ultimate argument during a dispute we were having.





I shut up shortly thereafter.
';Oops there goes gravity.. back to reality'; Eminem.
F**k everyone,do whatever u want and to hell with them
Keep your milk fresh and your powder dry.
my mom said aways be yourself,
Don't eat yellow snow.
lifes a b*tch, f*ck it before it f*cks you.
The wise man knows that...





';Free Advice...





...Is Worth The Price!';





)))(((';BWAH!';)))(((
  • roc
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment