Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is the best advice your parents ever gave you?

Mostly by setting an example with their own lives. My father was a quiet man who would answer any questions, but once we reached age 12 or thereabouts, we had to approach him. He did this to maintain our curiosity. Many times he or my mother's eyes would be dancing with mirth, and we would know to ask a question.





I never began asking for advice until I was on my own, and my father's was always ';Stay thrifty. You never know when it's going to end. Fashions change every year because they want your money.';What is the best advice your parents ever gave you?
Leave and never return.What is the best advice your parents ever gave you?
If he'll leave someone for you, then he'll leave you for someone else. I didn't think it was true until it happened to me.
Never Be a quitter, keep moving until you beat whatever you are beating and challenging in life, DONT QUIT, THEY ALWAYS TOLD ME QUITTER NEVER WINS AND A WINNER NEVER LOSES, AND ANOTHER THING THEY ALWAYS TOLD ME WAS, DONT DO AS I SAY OR DID IN THE PAST
Go to college right out of high school and get a degree (I didn't listen, and now it's really hard to do college, full time job, and have a social life...so I regret not going right after high school...my mom was soooo right)





Oh....





....and don't eat the yellow snow!!! :)
they dont talk to me


the only time they do is when they are mad and they take it all out on me





im reading all the advice and i wish my mom would tell me that
no matter what NEVER give up on what you really want in life
To try my hardest, don't make the same mistakes as they did and never quit on something just because it is difficult.
My father told me ';forgive everybody everything'; -


my mother told me not to trust anyone................................


so I guess both.
To do as they say, not as they do; and not ALWAYS as they say.
my father on his deathbed just days before he passed away looked me in the eye and said: ';This gift of time is valuable. Once a moment is gone it will never come back.';





may Allah forgive him his sins and give him Jannah, ameen.
do your best so u dont have any regrets in the future..and also to choose friends that dont get u in trouble lol
you can fall in love with a rich man just as easily as you can with a poor man.


xD awkward advice but i remember it...xD

No comments:

Post a Comment