Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I need advice-what is the best way to make friends!?

I moved from the Midwest to the east coast last year. And I am really having trouble making friends. I am very outgoing, funny and nice-in fact I have never had trouble making friends before. I am not sure if people are colder over here. But I talk to girls at work but they exclude me from all there activities together. It is starting to get frustrating. What is the best way to make new friends?I need advice-what is the best way to make friends!?
Offer to help them with whatever activities they might be organizing or you can come up with a type of get together and be the host. Invite them and see how they respond. Bring them all an inexpensive treat to work. Make yourself more visible and reach out more.I need advice-what is the best way to make friends!?
feeling them and talking with them

No comments:

Post a Comment